Monday, October 19, 2009

Hudson's Smile

On October 8th I got one of those little moments that I live for. While I had Hudson on the changing table getting him dressed for the day I was talking to him and telling him how much I love him. Right after I said "Momma loves you more than you will ever know" I got the BIGGEST smile I have ever seen!! I went to get the camera hoping he would do it again, and sure enough he had become my little smile machine that morning. Ever since he has been grinning at anyone and everyone who will talk to him.

Also, on October 16th Hudson began cooing. It's the softest, sweetest little sound ever and it absolutely melts my heart!


You precious baby...you have no idea how much joy you bring into my life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hudson, I went back to your brother's pic of his smile taken on 05/20/2007 to see the resemblance to you. So far, you are just your own man. Grandma hasn't found the resemblance yet but it will come since I know you have the same parents. You both are so cute.

Kim said...

That little smile is precious. He still looks SO much like you to me! Hope yall are great. Always love your posts, they make my heart smile reading them. You are doing a great job, girly. Keep it up!