Monday, October 12, 2009

Big Orange {COLD} Pumpkin Farm

This past Saturday we headed out to the Big Orange Pumpkin Farm with the family. Cody's parents, his grandmother, his brother's family and my mom all came in for the weekend. It wasn't the nice sunny day we were hoping for, but we all bundled up and made the most of it. Rylan and his cousin Anicia had a great time. Rylan fed goats, went on a train ride with daddy, enjoyed a hay ride and ran through the big pumpkin patch. It was so much fun and I got some good pictures. However, I do plan on going back with the boys on a warmer weekend to get better pictures of them in their overalls minus the winter coats and hats.

Loving the train ride with daddy. Notice his hand on the horn...he squeezed it nonstop during the ride!

Rylan LOVED LOVED LOVED feeding the goats!! He would get so excited when they took the food from his hands. He would yell, "they likes it!"

Can you tell he's just a little excited?

Running in the pumpkin patch.

Rylan and Anicia

Daddy got a kick out of Rylan running down the rows of pumpkins

Oh how I I love MY little pumpkin!!

Having a blast!

Hudson slept through the whole thing. I had him in the Moby wrap and he just snuggled down and went to sleep. Thanks for keeping momma warm buddy!

2 comments:

Val said...

We took the girls there when they were just your boys age - I remember Beclynn sleeping through the whole thing and Maelynn running from one thing to the next - it was so fun - wish we were closer to go to it again! I have to find me one down here like that! I always love pumpkin patches!

Kim said...

Precious pictures of Rylan...those are great. Hey, how do you like the Moby wrap? I just ordered one this time for Jolee Kate, and am hoping I like it. I hear good things about it, but am wondering if I'm gonna know how to wrap that thing all around me! :)