Saturday, September 27, 2008

The War Is Over

The war is officially over between the Salyers family and the Timmerman family. We did get beat by Rockwall Heath, but it was a much closer game that anyone expected. Keri officially has bragging rights for a year even though we secretly still think he's a lion lover! It's okay Keri...you can admit it!

Rylan enjoyed himself at the game even though he was a little fussy due to the fact that he's getting a molar. He did end up falling asleep on RoRo's shoulder by the 4th quarter, but he did wake up to see daddy after the game. He slept in until 8:15 this morning and now he's back to being his happy little self!

Watching the football boys.

The two families after the game.

Rylan had to get on the tractor again after the game.

Rylan fell asleep in the car on the way home. He usually wakes up when I have to pick him up to get him out, but not this time. I got him out of the car seat and took him into his bedroom to his changing table so I could get some PJ's on him, but he didn't budge when I put him down.

"Momma just let me sleep on the changing table tonight."

Even after changing his diaper and putting his PJ's on he's still asleep on the changing table.

4 comments:

Kim said...

The pictures of him sleeping on the changer are so precious! Our boys have done that once or twice, and I just loved it! Hope yall are well. Love you!

Val said...

You guys could be for the same team if you marked out the names - the colors all go together! I love your bling lion jersey - I got a Duncanville one just like it. Where did you get yours?

Ashley said...

I got mine from www.jerzeygirlz.com

Val said...

That is where I got mine too! Too funny!