Monday, September 29, 2008

Rylan's Point of View


I saw this on someone's blog so I thought I would post it on ours...from Rylan's point of view.


I am...the cutest little boy God ever created. At least that's what my mommy says all the time.

I want...nanas (bananas) all the time!

I have...more clothes than any one little boy could ever possibly wear.

I keep...trying to climb on the arm of the couch even though my mommy has told me "no!" a hundred times.

I wish I could...run around naked all the time!

I hate...getting out of the bathtub. I could stay in there forever!

I hear...my mommy and daddy tell me how much they love me every day!

I don't think...I'll ever get tired of going to my daddy's games.

I love...giving my puppy his bone every morning!

I am not...afraid of anything. My mommy says I'm a little dare devil.

I dance...to all music. I'm a boogy machine!

I rarely...cry when I'm hurt. Mommy and daddy tell me to be tough, so I try my best.

I'm not always...patient when mommy is getting my food ready.

I'm confused about...why I can't swing my baseball bat and hit the cat.

I need...my milk! I love my milk!

No comments: