Sunday, September 21, 2008

Rough Week for Rylan

Friday night was Cody's off week so we didn't technically have to go to a football game. However, Rylan and I loaded up and headed over to Rockwall to meet up with Natalie and the kids for their game. Cody was there with his coaching staff scouting for this next week. Cody's team and Keri's team play each other this coming Friday so it is officially war week between our two families! GO LIONS!!!

In other news...Rylan had a rough week at school. He got bit by other kids every day except Friday. I'm sure he wasn't completely innocent, but I felt so bad for my little boy. None of the bites broke the skin, but he did get some bruising from them. Hopefully this will be a better, bite-free week for the little guy!


Rylan was alseep before I even got out of the parking lot at the football game Friday night.

Such a sweet little boy!


1 comment:

Val said...

I love his sport theme car seat! Too cute. They are so sweet when sleeping!!