Saturday, September 6, 2008

My Daddy's Team Can Beat Your Team

Last night Cody's team had their first home game against Little Elm. We are very familiar with Little Elm since they were in district with us when Cody was at The Colony. However, Little Elm...shall we say...KILLED us last year when Cody was at TCHS. Well, things have changed now that Cody is at GHS! We beat Little Elm last night 43-7!!!

Rylan has done so good at football games this year. He basically is content to just sit in my lap and eat Cheerios while he watches the game. I think at this age he's fascinated with what's happening down on the field. Although, I don't think he quite understands why people in the stands go from sitting down and being pretty calm to jumping up and screaming. He does enjoy dancing to the band music during most of the game!

Since I have blogged about Rylan's frequent "public diaper blowouts" in places where there are no changing tables I thought I would share some exciting news...at least it's exciting for me! Are you ready for this?! The Greenville football stadium has a changing table in the women's restroom!!! So let's recap...a high school football stadium can understand the importance of the changing table but Texas Roadhouse Restaurant is apparently clueless to this need. Are you kidding me?!! Anyway, as far as I'm concerned Cody can stay at GHS as long as we have kids in diapers. Let me also say that I was so excited about this discovery last night that I think that is the first thing I said to Cody when I met him on the field afterward. What can I say...it doesn't take much to get me excited...just a decent place to change my kid's diaper!!






3 comments:

Val said...

That is awesome about the changing station - oh and the game too!! :) I feel your pain on the changing - I hate doing it on nasty floors!! I'm not holding my breath we will get one at Duncanville.

Natalie said...

I'm so glad y'all won! I'm not sure you can beat Doak and Addie's Daddy's team but we'll see in a few weeks! ;) I don't know if we have a changing table or not, but I totally changed Doak right there in the bleachers last night!

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of the two of them walking off the field and also the ones on the tractor.

This boy is no girlie boy!!