Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Highchairs Are For Babies!!

We have officially moved into the "booster seat" phase. Rylan has been wanting to be at the table with us for a few weeks now so we got him a booster seat this past weekend and he is loving life! He thinks he's so big! We've had some good snack times and meal times using his new seat.

Also, just an update about his eating...Rylan has started eating corn dogs and hamburgers. I never thought I'd see the day that I was excited about my kid eating these things, but it is a huge improvement from only eating baby food. He's also learning that I will give him a FEW fries if he eats the corn dog or hamburger first.

Playing with his puzzle at the table in his new seat.

That's right...that's corn dog nuggets he's eating! Good job Rylan!


No comments: