Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Rylan's Nap Mat

Since Rylan is starting his new "school" this year he has to have a nap mat. I searched and searched for the perfect nap mat and I finally came across the Custom Baby Boutique website and fell in love with the nap mats they made. I got Rylan a baseball nap mat and it arrived yesterday. I couldn't be happier with it! When I got it out of the box Rylan wanted to check it out so I unrolled the mat and put it on the floor in the living room. He LOVED it!! He spent about 30 minutes on it just looking at books and playing with a few of his toys.



What a big boy on his new nap mat!

He's so excited about it!

Just hanging out

This is what it looks like rolled up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how cute!! Both the mat and the boy. With his name and all the baseballs, it shouldn't be difficult to know who it belongs to.
Grandma T