Saturday, July 12, 2008

One Year Anniversary

It's my Anniversary! No, it's not my wedding anniversary (although Cody is welcome to get me a present anyway) but it is my 1 year blogging anniversary. I got "talked into" doing this blog by Kim W. and I had no idea how addicted I would get. I have had so much fun posting pictures of Rylan during his first year and I know our family (especially Grandma T) and friends have enjoyed seeing our little family grow up. I'm sure I will keep this up for a long, long time! Who knows, I may still be blogging about Rylan when he is 40 years old!

Nonni and Papa came into town this weekend. Nonni got Rylan a new frog swimming pool.

How many Salyers men does it take to blow up a kiddie pool? That is the question of the day.

Rylan loved his new pool and Ripken enjoyed the sprinkler feature which made it easy for him to get a drink.

Having a blast in his pool. By the way, it was 103 degrees here today so I'm sure this felt so good to him.

Hanging out on the swing with Nonni and Papa.

So I have started to let Rylan run around naked after his bath at night because the baby LOVES it when he doesn't have a diaper on. Well, tonight he was having a great time being naked in the living room, but then nature called and he squatted right in the middle of the floor. Luckily, I made it in under the action with some paper towel just in time. Needless to say, "naked time" was over at that point. It made for a good laugh though!

This can't be too comfortable to do on the kitchen tile, but it doesn't seem to bother him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness, I love the pictures of the 3 generation men, yes, it does take all 3 to do the job. Lubv the pic of Rylan looking up. Luv the pool itself, and a wonderful pic of Rylan with June and Ron. June has a fabulous suntan!!! Very nice. The pool is just darling and I got a kick out of the dog drinking. I enlarge each photo and just sit here and study them. The little naked body! And the one after that looking between his legs. He is just the cutest think in the world. And Ashley, your writing below each photo is so nice and sooooo unique. It must come naturally.

Grandma T