Monday, July 28, 2008

A Little Rylan and Momma Time

Cody left Sunday morning to go to San Antonio for coaching school and he won't be back until Thursday afternoon sometime. Let me first say that we miss daddy SO much!! It's just not the same without him here, and Rylan sure misses having his bedtime routine with daddy. However, Rylan and I have had a blast the past two days. We have played INSIDE with the dog, blown bubbles, made Play-Doh shapes, and had some marathon naps. It has been 105-107 degrees here the past few days so it has made it pretty hard to do much outside. We are definitely ready to see daddy and have him back home!

"Where is my daddy? I miss him!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rylan, your little eyes even look like you miss Daddy. They are so brown and I think I see just a little bit of lonely there. I enlarged the photo and again, just sat here and studied it. Wish I could just walk in and surprise you.

Love
Grandma T