Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Like Mother, Like Son

My mom has always told the stories about me putting myself down for a nap as a baby. She says she would often find me asleep on my bedroom floor at the foot of my crib with my blanket. If I got sleepy I would just crawl into my room and go to sleep. To this day I still LOVE my naps! You give me a comfortable couch and a soft blanket and I will be asleep in less than 2 minutes. Well, I have been lucky enough to have a baby that also loves to sleep. He goes down every night at 7:30 and he sleeps until 8:00 each morning. Plus, he still takes at least one 2-3 hour nap a day. Today though, Rylan proved he is more like his momma than we thought. I was doing a few things in the kitchen when I realized the house was quiet and I didn't hear him anywhere. When I went looking for him this is what I found...


Yep, you got it, my baby had gotten his blanket and his froggy and he had laid himself down on his bedroom floor for some rest! Rylan, just when I think I can't love you any more you prove me wrong!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

that's awesome! Rylan you are the coolest kid ever!