Friday, May 9, 2008

Random Picture Update

I don't know where the past 2 weeks have gone, but here is a little picture update...

This was Rylan's last bottle. I had such a hard time with this night because I felt like his bottle was the last thing that made him my BABY. Without the bottle he seems so much more like a little boy. Giving up the bottle was definitely harder on me than it was him. The next night we put him to bed after just a sippy cup of milk and he didn't seem to mind at all. Let me just stop right here to say thank you Lord for giving me a baby who has given up the pacifier and the bottle with NO FUSS AT ALL!! I'd say that deserves a hallelujah!

Crazy hair!!!

"My momma always tells me I have to sit down to get my drink...does squatting count?"

ACU class of 2029!

Rylan with Patrick (one of the baseball dads) at Cody's baseball banquet. Rylan and Patrick have become pretty good buddies this season.

"Okay momma, I think it's past my bedtime."

Tonight Rylan went to the toy box and pulled out this baseball and the glove. You can't even imagine how proud his daddy was!! He still doesn't quite understand what he should do with the glove, but he does know that the glove and ball go together.

"Oh wait, let me get my ball..."

"...so I can put it in the microwave!"
It's hard deciding whether he should play baseball or cook momma a nice dinner. Apparently we have a Nolan Ryan/Emeril in the making!

Okay grandparents I know you probably don't like seeing this picture, but there really is a funny story with this picture. I was trying so hard to get a good picture of Rylan from the front. These days he is on the go and most of my pictures are from behind. Well, he kept putting the glove in front of his face so I tried to take it away to get my picture and well...you see the result! Sorry Nonni and RoRo!! And yes, I gave the glove back!

Our little family at Cody's baseball banquet.

1 comment:

Kim W. said...

I love all the pictures! And the family picture is just great! Yall are so cute! I hope yall make it out this way again soon...because who knows when I'll make it that way...just look at my record. :) Anyhow, yall have a great weekend, and enjoy the nice weather with little man! We love yall.