Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mr. Mom to the Rescue

Tuesday afternoon Cody picked Rylan up at the babysitter's so I could workout after school with the girls. I didn't get home until almost 6:00. On my way home I just kept thinking of all the things I needed to get done...Rylan's dinner, Rylan's bath, etc. Well, when I walked in the door I was pleasantly surprised to hear that Cody was in the bathroom giving Rylan his bath AND he had already fed Rylan dinner. But wait, it gets better!! Cody took care of Rylan all evening long while I went to get a shower and get in bed. I was in bed at 7:15 and asleep by 7:45! It was wonderful!! Don't get me wrong...I ADORE my precious little boy, but I was also in desperate need of a little break. I've never left Rylan overnight with anyone (I know, I know it's time Ashley) but he is just such an easy baby that I haven't had a need to leave him. However, I did need an evening to myself and Cody came to my rescue. THANK YOU CODY!!!

No comments: