Saturday, May 17, 2008

Daddy's Big Win!!

Last night Cody coached his first game as a head coach. His summer select team had their first game and they won...BIG!! They beat the other team 15-3. We always knew Daddy would make a terrific head coach!!

I have to be honest though...I didn't see much of the game. In fact, I had to ask one of the parents if we won when the game was over. I know, I know...what kind of coach's wife doesn't know the score? I'll tell you what kind of coach's wife...one who is chasing a 1-year-old around the ball park!! Rylan had a great time playing on the empty baseball field next to Cody's field. And as he played I had to just keep telling myself "It's only dirt Ashley."


"A whole baseball field all to myself!"

"Oh wait Momma! I need a snack first!"

"So much dirt, so little time."

"Boy am I gonna need a long bath tonight!"

No comments: