Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Say A Little Prayer

For a while now we have set a routine of having Rylan say a simple prayer at bedtime. It started off with him just repeating us, but now he knows the prayer without much help at all. My heart absolutely melts when I hear my little boy praise God. He may not fully understand all the concepts of prayer yet, but hopefully we are setting the groundwork for raising a boy who truly desires to please his Maker. My proudest day as Rylan's mommy will be the day I stand with him and witness him accepting Jesus as his Savior.


RYLAN'S BEDTIME PRAYER
Thank you Jesus
For your blessings
AMEN!
"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever." Psalm 118:1

3 comments:

The Whitecotton's World said...

So sweet! What did you think of Nonnie's new kitchen? I haven't seen the finished product yet, but she came to pay us and played with our oldest for a while. She is GREAT!

Kim said...

Sure was good seeing yall the other day. I wish we lived closer! Anyhow, what a precious prayer from Mr. Rylan. And I am right there with ya with the proudest moment...I cry every time one of our young kids are baptized at church. I just can't help it. Nothing better in the world. Love ya, momma! ;)

Natalie said...

So sweet!