Friday, June 19, 2009

Summer Fun For Only $99

Earlier in the spring Cody and I discussed getting Rylan some sort of play yard or pool for the backyard. After looking around on the Target, Wal-Mart and Toys R Us websites, we decided on this water slide/pool. It is for ages 2-5, but don't let that fool you because I think Cody had as much fun on it as Rylan did today! Today is the first day we've set it up and it literally provided us with hours of entertainment for Rylan. He had a blast and he had to have gone down the slide at least 50 times. He even started going down head first on his belly. He is definitely our little water baby. He doesn't mind the water in his face at all! We plan on using this frequently throughout the summer and I'm sure it will prove to be $99 very well spent!

I stood at the bottom of the slide for the first few times because I was nervous his head would go under water and he would panic. Momma obviously worried over nothing because he didn't mind going under at all.

He would get to the top of the slide and then say, "Watch me!"

Having a blast!

BIG splash!!

2 comments:

Val said...

so fun - my parents got one that is a little bigger than that - and they can't wait to get it out for the kids this summer. So fun!

Traci said...

Oh the boys will be sad that they missed the slide!!! LOL! Cody is soooo right you are all baby! You look great! But I know you are ready for Mr. Hudson to get here! That will be the best $99 you ever spent on anything. Love ya'll!
Traci