Thursday, August 7, 2008

Rylan's Lion Onesie

Last year I made Rylan a onesie for football season at TCHS. We of course were the Cougars and our colors were black and gold there. Well, now we are Lions and the new colors are red, white, and black. So...Rylan needed a new onesie to start off this season. Here is what I made him tonight. We are taking pictures tomorrow for the football program so hopefully I can get a good picture of him wearing his new onesie.


This was Rylan just a year ago...where did that year go?!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I can't believe you're teaching your son that four letter word! I think you should change LION to HAWK! ha ha ha

Val said...

It looks great - we have pictures tomorrow too - I got the girls matching cheerleading outfits - but I think I'm going to have them wear matching Daddy's Little Girl shirts and skirts. This is our first family photos for the program since we had kids.