Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Give Me A Sign

Forgive the poor quality of video since this was done with my digital camera and not the actual video camera. This is video of Rylan going through most of the signs he knows. I have been really big on teaching him signs and it has been a GREAT way for him to communicate with us while he is learning to speak the actual words. I think he stated doing the signs for "more" and "milk" when he was about 9-10 months old. He also knows the signs for train, thank you, and my mom's worked with him on signing I love you.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

He's doing so good with his signs! We may be biased but we think he's a genius!

Anonymous said...

He is got to be the cutest little thing!! He is so smart and I have been showing everyone that comes to the office. I just love pulling up your blog everyday to see what is new with the family!

Val said...

Too cute, Beclynn was sitting on my lap while we watched and she started signing to your voice. Too funny.