Thursday, August 2, 2007

Football Widow



It's officially that time of year again...high school football season. It basically means Cody starts working AT LEAST 12 hour days and I become a "football widow" until November. However, I am definitely looking forward to taking Rylan to his first Texas high school football game.

I am loving these last few weeks before I go back to work. It's just me and Rylan during the day and we have a blast. His Daddy sure does miss him during the day, but he makes up for it at night. He's been giving Rylan his bath and putting him to bed so he can spend some quality time with him in the evenings. It also gives me a break which is nice.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my, how he has grown and what a sweet smile.

Rylan, this is Grandma Torke coming in as anonymous from now on. My buddy, Charlie, showed me how to do this.

Luv the pictures, Ashley.

Kim W. said...

Precious! I am so glad we got to see you and Rylan this week! Come back soon! We miss yall! Hope the next three months go by fast for you so that you will have Cody back around more often. :) And I am sure with Rylan, they will go by fast! The last 17 months have FLOWN by for me...and that's all due to Mr. Jake! Love ya!

Natalie said...

I love the latest pictures! Shall we make a paper chain counting the days to the end of football season? I'm so glad we're closer in distance to you guys this year-I'm hoping we'll be hanging out and meeting for dinner a lot while the guys are at work!