Sunday, August 12, 2007

It's a Sad Day for Mommy!


I go back to work tomorrow after being home for 4 months with Rylan. This time has flown by! Rylan is actually 4 months old today and I can't believe it! It's amazing to me that the love of my life is short and bald...who would have guessed?! My little man has such a cute personality and I live to see that crooked smile when he looks at me. Tomorrow morning will be tough for me when I leave him with the babysitter, but I'll be looking forward to seeing that smile when I pick him up.

1 comment:

Kim W. said...

Glad to hear you made it! I have been thinking of you! And oh my word...that little (or big, as you say) guy is so stinkin' cute! I am glad someone leads the percentages, b/c Jake does nothing but lag behind...always in the lower 5 or 10 percentile. Especially in height. Aaron says the poor kid has no hope! Oh well, he's still precious. Love yall and hope to see yall sometime sooner than Thanksgiving!