Thursday, July 26, 2007

Just a Year Ago...



This was the first time we heard Rylan's heartbeat.
This was our first picture of Rylan
Does it get more precious than this?
We love nap time!!
Wrestling (or as they say here in Texas...wraslin') with puppy
The thumb will do it every time

One year ago tonight I was about to go through my second IVF attempt. It was the morning of July 27th that Rylan was transfered. At 7:00 that morning they pulled him out of the freezer to let him thaw before the transfer began at 10:00. One year later here we are with Rylan. It is nothing short of God's perfect plan for us and now we are lucky enough to be called mommy and daddy.

2 comments:

Kim W. said...

YAY! So glad yall started a blog! He is such a cutie! Aren't little boys so precious? I can't wait to see yall again and get to hold that sweet baby boy again! Love yall.

Anonymous said...

My master simply luvs the photos. But she is not very smart and cannot seem to send her own comment. So being the good cat that I am, I thought I would help her out.

She thinks Rylan is the cutest baby she has ever seen.

Love
Charlie, the cat