Sunday, November 22, 2009

More Conversations With Rylan


* While we were eating at McAlister's Cody reached over and took a piece of Rylan's Grilled cheese sandwich. Rylan waved his hand at Cody and said, "Shoo fly, don't bother me!"


* We were all in the car and I was reminding Rylan that we celebrate Christmas because it's Jesus' birthday. I then told him that Jesus had a mommy and daddy and his mommy's name was Mary. I asked Rylan if he knew what Jesus' daddy's name was. He enthusiastically replied, "Uh huh! Cody!"


* Cody took a bite of my sugar cookie that I got at McAlister's and he made a funny face and said it didn't taste good to him. Rylan looked at me and said, "Your cookie make Daddy sad Momma!"


* We we talking about being a good boy because Santa only brings toys to little boys who are good. Rylan replied by saying, "Daddy is BAD boy!"


* Last night he pulled the back side of his underwear down, turned around where his bottom was face us and said, "I shake my booty!" as he wiggled his little bottom.


Lately Rylan has kept us laughing so hard. I honestly think my 2 year old is the funniest person I know! I love the kid so much and every day with him is a blessing...even the days where he makes me want to pull my hair out!

4 comments:

Kim W. said...

I agree with ya. Even the pull-your-hair-out days are precious. Glad you are enjoying your big boy and little boy. They so grow up too fast, I can't believe it. Tomorrow is our c-section with JK. Can't believe it. Once again, time goes by too fast. I'm sitting on the back porch right now watching Jake and Jack play...wish time would slow down. Well, after tomorrow gets here that is. :) Ha! Take care. Talk to yall soon.

Val said...

I'm right there with you - Beclynn is making me laugh so hard one minute and then making me cry the next. 2 is a crazy age and I'm really going to miss it when it is gone!

jaime mcnab said...

I love his picture, his hair has grown so much! Thanks for sharing!!!

Natalie said...

He's such a cutie! I love the Jesus, Mary, and Cody comment, that may be my favorite of all time!