Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

This year was such a fun Thanksgiving. My brother's family from Albuquerque met us in Abilene this year. My grandmother (Meme) also came from Odessa to spend the holiday with us. Between my side of the family and Cody's side of the family I think we had 15-20 people in town for Thanksgiving day. We spent the week eating, playing card games and eating some more! We also got some great family pictures taken by Lindsey Cotton (Cotton Photography) while we were in town. I hated for the week to end, but we're already planning a Christmas in Colorado with everyone soon so we can't wait for that!

Aleigha and Hudson hanging out together on the couch watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade.

Rylan, Nonni and Anicia making ornaments

RoRo and Rylan

Fishing with the Spiderman pole. I have to say that I am impressed...my 2 year old can cast a fishing pole by himself and get it about 4-5 feet out in the water!

Helping Papa feed the cows

Sitting on the tractor with Aleigha

Maddie and Rylan wrestling Uncle Josh (my brother)

Maddie was fascinated with Hudson the entire week. We think she thought he was a baby doll. She loved to touch his head and just be close to him all week.

No comments: