Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween!

On Halloween night we took Rylan to a couple of friends' houses and then to a few neighbors we know. Mostly he was just excited to get dressed up in his puppy costume again. Luckily, Stacey saved the day by getting him a cup full of Skittles because everywhere else we went they handed out chocolate, which my child CANNOT STAND...I know, hard to imagine!

I also got Hudson dressed in his giraffe costume for the evening. He was so laid back and made the cutest giraffe I've ever seen!

When I got out the black face paint to paint Rylan's nose he saw all the other colors. He told Cody that he needed a 'yellyo' nose. So, Daddy sat down to get his nose painted by a 2 year old.

Rylan was pretty pleased with his work!

My little puppy all ready to go...although the candy eating started before we even left the house!

SO excited to be in his costume!

Hudson...so laid back...just going with the flow.

Our family...with 1 tired puppy!

1 comment:

Kim said...

LOVE yalls little family picture! So cute! And your little guys are precious in their costumes. But what I wanna know is HOW in the WORLD does Rylan NOT like CHOCOLATE!? He needs to come hang out with Jake and Jack for a while...they'll show him how to eat some candy! ;)