Sunday, July 19, 2009

Our First Glimpse At Hudson

On Friday we went for a 3D/4D sonogram to try to get a good look at Hudson. We did this when I was pregnant with Rylan too, and loved the experience! This time my mom and Cody's mom were able to come with us, which was pretty special. We also took Rylan with us. He kept saying, "Hudson swimming in water" which amazed me since I swear we have never used that phrase. I have no idea where he came up with that, but it's pretty much true! Rylan has really started grasping the concept of having a baby brother lately. I think the two of them will be best friends.

We are getting so close to Hudson's arrival and I can't wait. Since this is most likely my last pregnancy a little part of me is sad that it's getting down to the end. However, I am also very ready and excited to see Cody finally get to hold his second little boy. I can only imagine what my life will be life with two rowdy little boys and a daddy that can get just as rowdy playing with them! I'm sure I'll have a blast though!


This is actually a 2D imagine of Hudson. This is a shot of Hudson's two legs and what is seen between those 2 legs...definitely a BOY!!!

Hudosn's little face. The left side of his face is covered by placenta, but you can at least see most of his face...right eye, nose, lips

Another picture of his face and his right arm is up by his face and his hand is playing with his right ear.
* During the sonogram we also saw Hudson have the hiccups and frequently he tried to get his fingers/thumb in his mouth. I already love this little boy so much!!!


3 comments:

The Whitecotton's World said...

I think he already looks like 'Big Brother'! That is so exciting!

Kim W. said...

I love it! I would love to have a 3D or 4D of Jolee Kate this time, but probably not gonna happen! Anyhow, it is so exciting to think that yall are just a month and a half away! So exciting! Hope you are doing well. I talked to Cody tonight...hope these 3 or 4 days go smoothly! ;)

Anonymous said...

I am so grateful that you have family close by to be involved in your lives. We only wish we were closer to join in the family events.