Tuesday, March 3, 2009

IT'S A....

GIRL!!!!

I had an ultrasound today to see if we could tell the sex of the baby. Immediately the doctor said she had a good idea, but she kept probing around for another 5-10 minutes. Finally, she told me she is 99% sure that we are having a little girl since there is absolutely no evidence of little boy parts. I was beyond excited!!

I wanted a little girl because I am so close with my mom. We talk 2-3 times a day on the phone. I want that same relationship with a daughter of my own, and now I will have it!

Cody is nervous to say the least. It's not that he didn't want a girl. He just knows he will be so protective of a little girl. At least she'll have her big brother Rylan to look out for her! I think it will be good for Cody to have a little girl.

6 comments:

Val said...

How exciting!! What fun!! Congratulations!!

Kim said...

SO SO SO excited for yall! Can't wait to hear more!!! We love yall!

Keri said...

Congratulations! Just wait...Cody will melt being the daddy of a little girl!

Conaway Family said...

Congratulations! We love and are looking forward to our new little female cousin.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to start buying PINK, PINK and even more pink stuff.. Love yall..

Anonymous said...

Cody don't worry she can be just as rough tough as Rylan! lol! Ashley I know you have already bought no telling how much pink! Right? Hehe! If you need any girly ideas just let me know! I might have a few! I am so excited for ya'll!
Love and Miss Ya'll!!!!
Traci