Sunday, February 22, 2009

Fun At The Park!!

It was about 60 degrees and sunny today so we decided to head to the park. Rylan loves playing at the park! I think the kid would stay outside all day long if we let him. He never refuses an offer to go play outside.

"Hey Momma!"

Hold on tight!

Rylan trying to decide which slide to go down.

"I'm trapped behind the bars!"

Slide racing with Daddy!

Time to swing

"Higher, higher!"

Someone else enjoyed the slides too!

Be careful, that's a long way down!

"Wheeeeee!"

3 comments:

Val said...

So cute - I love that Daddy got to tag along - they really are like another kid aren't they!!

Anonymous said...

What a nice surprise for me to start Monday morning, Rylan. Your mommie is really something to catch all these cute pictures. I love you, sweetie. Grandma Torke

Anonymous said...

Little cutie, I love you.
Grandma T