Friday, March 20, 2009

Just Cleaning Up A Little

Rylan has become obsessed with imitating Cody and I. Of course he loves to do all things baseball because that's what Cody does. With me, he has started imitating what I do when I clean. The other day I was vacuuming the house and all of a sudden he was behind me with his play mower acting like he was vacuuming too. What was so funny to me was how he held the cord of the vacuum just like I did. He took this job very seriously and stuck with it until I was all done.


"The floor can never be too clean momma!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a thought - is mommie nude from the waist up too, Rylan. If so, this imitation thing has got to stop!!!

Love your little body. I sit and study it and try to feel your flesh. Thanks again, mommie, for your continued use of your blog.
Grandma T

jaime mcnab said...

Tell Rylan to bring that vaccuum over to the McNab house.... he can do it over here as long as he wants!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Grandma planted a big kiss right in that dimple on your elbow. I sure do love you, little man.