Thursday, March 26, 2009

Is My Little Boy Really Almost 2?!!

Now that I am pregnant with our second child I can't help but feel a little bit of guilt knowing that we only have a short time left with just Rylan. Has anyone else felt this way when they were pregnant with their second? Anyway, I am really trying to cherish every day with my little man right now. Before I became Rylan's mommy I had no idea I could feel a love like this for someone. Of course I love my husband to death, but the love you have for your child is totally different. If I love my child this much, it makes it so hard for me to even fathom how much my heavenly father loves me! These two years with my first baby have flown by, but I can honestly say I have LOVED every stage with him. I truly can't believe that he will be 2 in just a couple of weeks!

Things I Cherish About My Little Boy...
I love the way you say "best momma" to me!
I think it's precious that you absolutely worship your daddy!
I love that at 2 years old you say "sorry" when you hurt someone's feelings!
I think your chubby little thighs get cuter every day!
I love our bedtime routine...don't you let those bed bugs bite!
I think your laugh could melt anyone's heart!
I love watching you and daddy wrestle in the middle of the living room!
I think you are absolutely adorable when you sleep!
I love that you make me a better person each day!

2 comments:

Val said...

I was totally in your shoes when I was pregnant with Beclynn - I wanted to cherish every single moment alone with Maelynn and make lots of memories just us - but we still have all those same memories - now they are even more fun!! It is crazy - it just works - you get more love - you still get lots of one on one time with both - it is amazing how God works and makes sure everybody gets what they need! Sometimes - Mommy needs a little break more than anything - but I know your husband will be great at doing that for you!! I can remember worrying how will I do it - and worrying so much for Maelynn - but I think she is happier now than she was when it was just her.

Anonymous said...

Just a perfect 'little man' you made. And what perfect parents he was lucky enough to get. I just love the photo, sitting here looking into his eyes. They talk to me.

I'm a lucky grandma even if I have never seen him in person other than when he was tiny.