Sunday, October 12, 2008

Overalls and Pumpkins

RoRo and Nonni came into town Friday afternoon and we all headed to Cody's homecoming game that night. On Saturday morning we all got ready and went to Owen's Farm. We fed goats in the petting zoo, went on a hay ride, rode the train, and ran around the pumpkin patch. And of course I dressed him in overalls just as I did last year. I guess going to Owens Farm with Rylan in his overalls is kind of becoming a family tradition for us! We all had a great time and Rylan had a blast running through the pumpkins!

Feeding the goats with daddy's help.

Getting ready for the train ride

Here we go...choo choo!!

"Oh, I like this one!"

"How many more pictures are we going to take?"

"Hey wait a minute...wasn't I for sale last year too?"

Running, running, running

One year ago at Owen's Farm

Rylan "for sale" last year

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I can't believe that was only last year. Rylan is so big and grown up now!

Kim W. said...

The picture from this year with him sitting on the grass, holding the pumpkin...I LOVE IT! His facial expression is so sweet! Yall have a cutie!!

Keri said...

Wow, I can't believe how much he's grown in a year! This really makes me want to find a good pumpkin patch to take our girls to.