Thursday, October 16, 2008

My 7 Random Things

Valerie tagged me to write 7 random things about myself that most people probably don't know. So here we go...

1. When I was little (I'm guessing maybe 5-6 years old) I drew an anatomically correct stick figure of Jesus on the cross. My Meme proudly displayed this picture on her refrigerator for years.

2. I think some family members know this one, but a while back I actually had to wear a pair of Cody's underwear to bed. I hadn't done laundry and when I got out of the shower I realized I didn't have 1 single pair of clean panties. So I did the only thing I could think to do...I grabbed my husband's clean tighty whitey's and went to bed.

3. I cannot sleep on the side of the bed closest to the window. No matter where we are (hotel, home, relative's house) I make Cody sleep on the side of the bed by the window. I don't know why but it freaks me out to be next to a window while I sleep.

4. When I was little I would put stickers on my mom's butt while we shopped in the grocery store. For example I would take a stickers that said "picked fresh" or "100% lean beef" off the fruits and meats and stick them on her butt. I usually told her they were there when we got to the car.

5. Since I am a nurse vomit doesn't bother me at all. In fact, some days I eat my lunch at my desk while kids are vomiting next to me in my clinic.

6. My belly button looks like a butt...no lie! It has a crack and everything.

7. I absolutely cannot sit down on a public toilet seat. I have perfected the "hover" while using a public restroom.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I love you girl! You are cracking me up! I'm proud to say that I already knew 3 out of the 7!

Val said...

Those were great - you topped my list!!

Anonymous said...

#8 And when Ashley was a little girl, she was praying for ice skates for Christmas. Her parents were listening at the door, she ended her prayer by saying "And you keep on praying too, God"

Kim said...

You crack me up!!! I laughed and laughed and Aaron finally said, "what are you looking at???" Ha! Love you!