Monday, August 17, 2009

Cute Shirts!

Let me first start off by saying yes I am that mom that can't wait to dress her two boys in coordinating Easter outfits, Halloween costumes, holiday t-shirts, etc. Ever since we found out we were expecting another boy I have been looking for some cute matching shirts for the boys to wear when Hudson is born. I finally found the perfect set online at Etsy. If you aren't already an Etsy fan, you seriously need to check it out! A woman by the name of Annie Hacker has a shop on Etsy called Funky Monkey Threads (funkymonkeythreads.etsy.com) and she makes the cutest sibling sets ever! I just got these in the mail today and now I really can't wait for my two boys to be side by side in their matching shirts! I think I may have them both wear these the day we bring Hudson home from the hospital.

"Hudson's Big Bro" and "Rylan's Baby Bro" shirts...and a cute little hat to match!
(You really need to enlarge the picture to see how cute they are)

5 comments:

Val said...

so cute - you know I love matching - and I love having their names on stuff. I love etsy - but had not seen this - I will definitely check her out! So glad there are other Mom's like me that love to match their children!!

The Whitecotton's World said...

VERY cute! I love Etsy as well, but I find it overwhelming and not having the time to sift through it all being a mother of two. You will have to pass on those fun findings for brothers. I can always use some help.

Kim said...

I LOVE the shirts! I have spent what seems like HOURS looking for the perfect "Big Brother, Middle Brother, Baby Sister" shirts. I found some I LOVED...but they were $39 a piece, plus like $10 for shipping. I know I love to shop...and spend money (just ask AW if you can't remember!)...but I mean seriously? Anyhow, great finds! I may have to check it out!

jaime mcnab said...

too cute!!!! we cant wait to see pictures of mr hudson! what an exciting time for you guys!!! tell rylan dakota says hello!

Conaway Family said...

I just love the shirts!! I only wish that I had seen them before Madeline got here so the girls could have the pink or purple version.