Sunday, April 12, 2009

Turning 2 On Easter Sunday!!!

We headed into Abilene for the weekend so we could spend Easter and Rylan's 2nd birthday with our families. Rylan's birthday just happened to be on Easter Sunday this year, which I think is pretty neat! We had so much fun spending time with everyone and of course Rylan made a haul on presents!! Here are some pictures from the weekend...

Rylan entertained himself with this basket for a good 30-45 minutes

Time to open birthday presents!!

Daddy's a good helper when it comes to opening presents

Rylan was really into tearing off the paper this year!

Nonni ordered Rylan this baseball cake

Blowing out the candle...because a big 2 year old can do this!

After body painting with some of the icing, Rylan finally decided to take a bite of the cake.

Now don't try to tell me that this isn't the cutest little boy around!! I LOVE dressing my little boy up on Easter and he was a HUGE hit with all the old ladies at church!!

Our little family...I LOVE this picture!! Two years ago today I ended up in labor for about 12 hours, followed by 2-3 hours of pushing that got me no where, and finally a c-section at 9:oopm...and look what a precious little gift I got!! Now I can't wait for the next one to get here!!

4 comments:

Kim said...

I love those last 2 pictures as well! They are great! Hope yall had a good visit. But next time yall come in town and don't come by, yall are in BIG trouble! :) Love ya!

Keri said...

Ooh, I love his Easter outfit. So handsome. What a lucky little guy!

Val said...

So cute - loved the Easter outfit and the baseball cake - so much fun!!

Natalie said...

I love Rylan's Easter outfit-the tie especially! And that's a great family picture of the 3 of you! Hope you had a great trip to Abilene.