Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Daddy's #1 Fan

I've been meaning to post pictures of Rylan in his baseball uniform, but I kept forgetting to take my camera to the games. Finally, last night I remembered to take my camera and I got some good shots of our little MVP. I don't think I can possibly describe how much this little boy LOVES baseball! He absolutely lives to be at the field with Cody! Rylan knows the hand signs the umpires use for "out", "safe" and "homerun" and he imitates them during the games. When he sees one of the baseball boys slide, he immediately takes off running in front of the bleachers and slides on the concrete. Needless to say, he is great entertainment at the games. I can't believe another baseball season is almost over. It's even harder to believe that this time next year I will have TWO little boys to take to the field with me! I can't wait and I'm sure daddy will be so proud to have his two boys there to see him coach!



Yes, those are baseball pants, and yes that is the smallest size they make. I'm sure he can wear them at least another year.



This jersey is the exact jersey that the team wears. Cody was able to order one in a XXXS size from the company that made the team jerseys.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh my! That is one cute little sports fan!

Val said...

That is so cute - Chris is going to be the Head Coach for Baseball at Whitney - next year - I may need to get these outfits for the girls - too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Rylan, you look so much like your Daddy!! And that uniform is out of this world. All the chicks will be falling for you.

Grandma T