Sunday, April 26, 2009

Little Boys Are Dirt Magnets!!

Since Rylan is my first child I am learning as I go. However, one thing I have learned is that little boys need a lot of baths! I've also learned that my little boy wears his dirt like a badge of honor. Some days I feel like we really might make the Guinness Book of World Records for number of baths taken in a 24 hour period! Lucky for me, he loves baths almost as much as he loves to get dirty. Anyway, I'm sure all you mothers of little boys can sympathize. It's a little scary to think what my bath tub will look like after bathing 2 little boys!!

So dirty after running and sliding on daddy's baseball field!

Check out those grass stains! I have a feeling I will become a pro at removing grass stains!

"If I can't get outside to slide in the dirt, then I'll find other ways to get dirty!"

No comments: