Monday, February 16, 2009

Making Daddy Proud!!

Today I had to attend professional development classes. So, instead of my usual attire of scrubs, I had to actually dress up for these classes. When I got home I couldn't wait to get out of my heels. Apparently, someone else couldn't wait to get in them...

They always tell women that wearing heels makes your legs look longer and leaner. Sorry buddy...I think they've actually made your legs look chunkier!

Of course we had to have a view from behind.

The cat wasn't too impressed with his new SISTER.

Work it girl, work it!!
* By the way...if you know Cody very well you also know that this post is probably killing him! He has a problem with men who have a tank full of sugar so I'm sure he will make me promise to never bring these pictures out again! I at least had to have this documented though since this blog is kind of our family scrapbook. Sorry daddy!!

No comments: