Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Our Day Off!!

Today both our school districts cancelled school due to the ice storm that came through the area yesterday afternoon. Unfortunately, now we won't get the Monday after Easter off. I really wanted that day off because Rylan's birthday is actually Easter Sunday this year. Anyway, we had a good, relaxing family day hanging out at the house. Rylan and Cody spent a good part of the day wrestling and playing in the living room. I feel like I've got a cold so I was able to get some much needed extra sleep today. Rylan also had a good time trying to raid the refrigerator today as you can tell by the pictures. All the ice has finally melted so I guess it's back to work tomorrow.




WE ALSO WANTED TO WISH NATALIE A HAPPY 29TH BIRTHDAY TODAY. WE HOPE ALL YOUR BIRTHDAY WISHES COME TRUE NAT!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

We have the same exact photos of Jake in the fridge! Love it!

Val said...

That is too funny - it must have been a lot warmer in your house than it was in ours!! This winter weather is killing me - it was nice to have Chris home today - but I'm ready for the 70s again!!

Natalie said...

Great pictures! Thanks so much for the birthday wishes-I'm just now seeing them. Love you guys!