Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Rylan's Big Announcement!

I'M GOING TO BE A BIG BROTHER!!!
Yep, that's right, our baby is being "promoted" to big brother status. As most of you know we got Rylan after 2 in vitro attempts. So, we naturally thought we would have to go through in vitro again when we decided to have another baby. Well, God decided to remind us that He's in charge and to our COMPLETE surprise we found out on January 2nd that I am pregnant! We went to our first doctor's appointment today and we got to see the baby and a good, strong heartbeat on the ultrasound. My due date is now officially September 8th. Cody and I are so excited, and although we didn't plan on having kids this close together, we couldn't be happier! Please keep us in your prayers, especially as we get through the critical first trimester.

*Natalie - thank you for immediately coming over on Jan. 2nd with 2 more pregnancy tests because I didn't believe the results of the first one. I'll return the favor someday!

*Traci - thank you for the blue and pink "Baby's First Christmas" stockings. We can't wait to find out which one we'll be using next Christmas!

5 comments:

Keri said...

Wow, what a wonderful surprise! Congratulations. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Natalie said...

Yeah! Now I can tell the world! We're so excited for you guys!

Kim said...

YAY!!! Congrats again!!! As you know, Jake and Jack are just a year and a half apart, and we LOVE it! It is so fun to watch them play together, and to know they will be close in age in school, etc. Yall are fixing to have many fun times ahead! So excited for yall! We love you guys!

Val said...

How exciting - can't wait to hear all the updates!! Two kids is even more fun than one - and I think it is great to have them close together - they will have so much fun growing up together!! We will keep you all in our prayers!!

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome! I am so excited for ya'll! I love it when God shows his powers! Congratulations to a set of wonderful parents!!! Wait until you have four running around!
Love ya'll!