Thursday, February 11, 2010

Our Winter Wonderland

We woke up to a winter wonderland today and it just kept getting better as the day went on! I'm not exactly sure how much snow we have, but I would guess we had a good 4-5 inches on our yard when we started playing in it this afternoon. Cody and I both had school today, but as soon as we got out we hurried to get the boys and then bundled everyone up and headed outside. Rylan has never built a snowman so I REALLY wanted to do that with him. Plus, I figured Cody and I could use a good snowball fight! We all had so much fun and Hudson was a great spectator sitting in his stroller watching all the fun.

Outside our house at 4:00pm and we still got quite a bit more snow after this picture.

SO excited to play in the snow!

He was having a blast just running through the snow!

Rylan helping daddy push the big ball for the snowman.

I think he was in awe of all the snow.

Our happy little munchkin watching us play.

Somehow (with Daddy's help) I got pushed down in the snow.

Sweet mooches!

Someone is about to get hit by a snowball.

Still working on the snowman. I didn't get a picture of the finished product but he has broccoli for his eyes and nose and a Milwaukee Brewers baseball hat on. Rylan also named him Theodore...he has recently seen the Chipmunk Movie.


1 comment:

Kim W. said...

I love the snow, and we by no means got as much as yall did, but I have to say, after the boys had their 5 minutes of playing in it, I was ready for it to go away. We needed to get OUT of the house, but instead had several days inside. Can we say Cabin Fever? :) Ha! But your little fella sure is cute all bundled up! He is precious!