Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Brotherly Love

You're my best buddy,
My favorite friend,
We'll always be pals,
From now until the end.




I have to admit that when I found out I was pregnant with Hudson I panicked! Two kids just two years apart was never in our plans. After going through 2 rounds of in vitro to get Rylan we figured we would wait until he was 3-4 years old and then maybe try it again with the frozen embryos we have left. However, now that Hudson is here and I have two little boys so close in age, I couldn't be happier. My prayer is that these two boys will grow up loving and protecting each other in a way that only two brothers can understand. I realize that not all moments between the two of them will be as sweet as the ones captured above, but I can't help from smiling when I think that they each already have their forever best friend.


1 comment:

Val said...

It is great! I remeber this stage and it even gets so much better. Right now the girls just love on each other most of the time and play so well together. They have their fights - but nothing lasts to long. It is great - no matter what we do - they automatically have a friend with them - and we didn't have to pay extra for a friend to come! :)