Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sleep Deprived But Loving Our Boys!!

I have been meaning to post some pictures on here for a few days now, but diaper changes and feedings have ruled my life the past two and a half weeks! My mom and grandmother left this afternoon so we are officially on our own with two kids...Lord help us! Ha!

Rylan continues to be a GREAT big brother! He is so sweet to Hudson. He tells him, "It's okay Hudson, don't cry" when the baby gets upset. He also gives him countless "mooches" during the day. We still take Rylan to his school during the week, which I think has really been good for him.

Hudson is our little chunk. We took him back to the doctor for his 2 week check and he was 9 lbs. 5 ounces...a 14 ounce jump in just 9 days! He has also grown an inch since birth. Needless to say, the boy likes to eat! He is still pretty laid back for the most part. He's not sleeping too good at night, but I guess that's expected until he settles into a routine. Overall though, we are totally in love with him!


Rylan is always so sweet to Hudson

My blonde headed little boy...I love it!

Cody and his two boys

Snug as a bug!

Rylan watching his Little Einsteins DVD and relaxing on the big chair

Our Sunday afternoon nap.

5 comments:

The Longley's said...

So cute, congrats again!! I hope he starts to sleep through the night early for you guys!! Take care.

Val said...

So cute - it looks like in the picture where Cody is holding both the boys that Hudson is almost as big as Rylan! They are such cuties!! If they like older girls - we got a couple at our house! :) We will wait to introduce them until mid 20s!

Kim said...

Your boys are just precious, Ashley. And I have to say, I think Hudson looks so much like you...at least to me he does...as much as you can even tell at this point. He sure is cute. And I, too, love his blonde hair. Tell all 3 of your boys that all 3 of our boys say hey! ;) Love ya!

jaime mcnab said...

my favorite pic is of you and him sleeping!!! he is so happy to be in mamas arms! so glad the salyers household is going great! ready for #3?

Julie Benson said...

Great pictures Ashley! You guys have some good looking kiddos! Hope you're settling in alright! Take care...