Thursday, May 28, 2009

Rylan's Letter To PaPa Bud

Dear Papa Bud,

We didn't have much time to get to know each other, but what I did learn about you I sure did like! My mommy tells me that my daddy is just like you so that has to be a good thing. I sure did enjoy showing off for you when we came into town. I tried to impress you with my baseball skills, and from the look on your face, you were impressed! My mom and dad said they'll tell me stories about you as I grow up. I think my daddy will have quite a few to tell about you. My biggest concern right now is that you get to play baseball with Jesus. Momma assured me that you can do whatever you want to with Jesus...even play baseball. So, while we're apart I promise to work on my swing and you tell Jesus to get his fastball ready because we'll all play a game together someday!

Love you Papa!
Rylan

1 comment:

Kim said...

That is such a sweet letter. I was sorry to hear about his passing. Jen sent me a message on FB earlier today. I am so sorry. Thinking of the whole family. We love yall.