Saturday, June 14, 2008

I'll Sleep Anywhere Momma

Thursday morning I was getting ready so I could go run some errands. I had dressed Rylan and put him in the Jumperoo thinking he would have a great time jumping while I got ready. Apparently, he wore himself out because the next thing I knew he was sound asleep...and his head was resting on the sound button so the music sounded like a skipping CD. I guess it didn't bother him though. After taking these pictures Cody picked him up and took him to his bed and he slept for nearly 3 hours! Thank you God for giving me a baby that will sleep anywhere...literally anywhere!





1 comment:

Kim W. said...

How cute! But watch out...when Jake did that same thing at about that same age, we were in the hospital with RotoVirus a few days later. I was like, "man, he's sleeping so much lately...what a good boy!" Yeah...not so cool.