Friday, April 18, 2008

My Two Monkeys

I have to brag on Rylan's daddy for a minute. As most of you know, Cody often works 12+ hour days because of his coaching. However, I can't ever remember a single day when Cody has come home and said he was too tired to play with Rylan or help with bath time and bed time. Our little boy may not be old enough to realize it, but he got the world's best daddy hands down! I couldn't imagine a more perfect man to be my husband and Rylan's daddy. Thank you Cody for everything you do for our little family! We love you...more than you'll ever know!

Enjoy the pictures of my two monkeys playing together!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos. I'm in total agreement with you, Ashley.

I love the photo of Rylan smiling through the window looking up at his daddy,

Sure starts my day our right!!!

Grandma Torke