Thursday, February 21, 2008

Put Me To Bed Momma!!

Tonight Cody's team played the 5:00 game to start their tournament. Rylan and I planned on going until the weather turned out to be 38 degrees and misty/rainy. Since the weather wasn't cooperating we decided to wish daddy good luck and hang out at home tonight. Plus, I had some cleaning that I needed to get done. While I was cleaning the kitchen I put Rylan in his Jumperoo. The Jumperoo has been Rylan's absolute favorite toy and the best $35 I've ever spent at a second-hand store. Well, he was having a great time jumping while I scrubbed away. All of a sudden I realized he had gotten very quiet. When I looked up at him this is what I saw...

"I just can't stay awake any longer Momma!"


Yes, I did pick him up and put him in his bed after I took these pictures.

2 comments: