Sunday, January 27, 2008

It's Baseball Time!!

Cody started baseball practice Friday so it is only a matter of a week or so before Rylan is rooting for daddy and his baseball boys. I took Rylan to the field Saturday during their practice and he watched his daddy for the longest time. I'm sure he will have a great time at games this year. I have ordered him 2 baseball t-shirts for this year. They both have the Raglan baseball sleeves. One says "Daddy's Assistant Coach" and the other one says "Take Me Out To The Ballgame"...and I'm positive he will be the cutest baby in both of them!

On the go with his lion walker

He thinks he's such a big boy

His shirt says it all!!


2 comments:

Natalie said...

I love the "I stole mommy's heart" shirt! I can't believe he is walking with a walker!

Kim W. said...

Precious shirt! We almost got that one for Jack! Too cute!