Thursday, September 20, 2007

Go Cougars!!!


Two happy boys after the big win!
I got a little crafty a few weeks ago and made this for Rylan to wear to daddy's games

Give me a C-O-U-G-A-R-S...what's that spell...COUGARS!!! Well, it is 11:30pm and I am waiting for Cody to get home from the big game. They got their first win of the season tonight against RL Turner. As you can see by the pictures Rylan was just as happy about the win as daddy was. Mommy however learned a very important lesson tonight...don't feed your baby prunes before going to a football game. Let's just say Rylan's "aroma" was enjoyed by all those around us tonight until I got him changed. Luckily the trusty Pampers held up well and a complete blowout was avoided. well, enjoy the pictures and hopefully will have another big win to report next Friday.

2 comments:

Southmont Student Ministry said...

why would you torture people around you by feeding your kid prunes, I mean come on!! Plus your poor kid, you destroyed his colon. jk Have a good weekend.

Natalie said...

Go Cougars! We loved being there for the big win! I love that picture of Cody and Rylan. . .now I think he looks more like Cody than Ashley! Either way he's a cutie!