Thursday, July 12, 2007

I Finally Started a Blog!!!

















Okay, so I have had a ton of people tell me to start a blog now that we have Rylan. So...here it is! Rylan is 3 months old today and he is truly our pride and joy. He is a BIG boy to say the least. At his last appointment on June 26th he weighed 14 pounds 9 ounces and was a little longer than 25". Needless to say, he doesn't miss a meal.

Cody and I have enjoyed our summer off, but know that it is quickly coming to an end which means football season will start up. Cody is coaching the varsity secondary this year and he's really looking forward to that. Rylan and I will of course be at all the games sporting our TCHS Cougar attire and cheering the boys on.

I am looking forward to returning to work, but also dreading the day I have to drop Rylan off at the babysitter's. It will be a long day for me I'm sure.

Since this is my first post I have attached several of our most recent pictures of Rylan. We of course think he is the cutest little boy God ever created!

7 comments:

Grandma T said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Natalie said...

yeah for the salyers blog! we love seeing pictures of Rylan!

Larry Conaway said...

I this is great. Will keeping up. Love you

June & Ronny said...

Of course Nonni agrees that Rylan is the cutest little boy ever. Can't wait for him to sing Old McDonald with me.
Love you bunches.

Jennifer Torke said...

He is a doll!

Anonymous said...

He is a doll

Robin said...

Such a cute little boy. Love his little smile. RoRo loves you!