Sunday, October 31, 2010

Owen's Farm - Happy Halloween!

We finally made it out to Owen's Farm today for our annual trip. We usually go much earlier in October, but this year we've been so busy on the weekends since Rylan started playing soccer. This is Rylan's 4th year and Hudson's 2nd year to come to Owen's Farm. I love this little family tradition we have, and I hope we're still visiting Owen's Farm every October for many years to come!

Rylan loves feeding the goats at the farm. It was the first thing he wanted to do.

Hudson wasn't too sure about the goats at first, but he warmed up to them.

Just taking a little rest

The hay ride is always a big hit. Hudson was mesmerized by the whole thing.

My three boys!

Sweet little Hudson taking in the experience.

The boys made a slide out of a big pile of hay.

Daddy and Bucket. I L-O-V-E this picture of them!!

Momma and Bucket

Hudson loved sitting on the little pumpkins that were just his size.

My blond baby...oh how I love him!

The two cutest boys at the pumpkin patch...in matching outfits of course!

Daddy riding the train with Hudson. Notice the pacifier went along for the trip! Rylan decided he was a big boy this year and he wanted to ride in a train car by himself.

Checking out the turkeys

Time to go home! See you next year Owen's Farm!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I think you would agree that Jake and Jack remind me SO much of your boys...not just the matching outfits, but the HAIR!!! Ha! I love it! Love that you have one of each, too! ;) Love ya girl!