Sunday, September 19, 2010

Our Mud Dog!

Back in June I decided to sign Rylan up to play soccer this Fall. In August we got notice that he had been put on a team, but unfortunately the team didn't have a coach. So, with a little bit of pushing I was able to convince Cody that he should coach soccer to a bunch of 3 year olds! Ha! Of course Cody would do anything for Rylan so he became the head coach of the U4 Mud Dogs soccer team. They have had 2 games so far, and I have laughed so hard I've cried watching these little boys "play" soccer. Of course at this age there is no skill involved. It's just a bunch of kids running around trying to get to the ball. They have no concept of staying in bounds, and 9 times out of 10 they are going the wrong direction...but they are having fun!

Action shot...good kick buddy!

I love that he smiles as he runs after the ball!

Rylan and his best friend Mason taking a break...2 little butts on 1 little cooler!

Listening to "Coach Daddy"

Rylan and Mason playing before a game.

Soccer coach of the year!

Such red little cheeks. It was very hot outside!

Go Rylan!

Again...smiling as he goes after the ball.

2 comments:

Traci said...

I love the pictures! I sure hope in less than 2 weeks we get to see him play! The girls will love it too!

Kim W. said...

So fun! I love the pictures. Jake is going to start soon, and we can't wait! Anyhow, super sweet that Cody is his coach. :) I love it.